C2 Design - Privacy and Security Notice
This is how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
1) If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
2) If you identify yourself either by sending an E-mail or using our contact us form containing personal information.
3) You also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message requesting that information or records be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner is used solely for responding to requests for information or records.
For SITE MANAGEMENT, information from both categories is collected for statistical purposes. This public computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For SITE SECURITY purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this public computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
NOTICE: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.